YRBooking is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement?
YRBooking may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20 May 2018.
What we collect?
- Company name and nature of business.
- Employees or representative contact information including email addresses phone and Mobile numbers.
- Demographic information such as postcode, IATA numbers and address.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Send you information of your reservations.
- Important updates about your travel plans
- Your accounting statement.
- Your account status updates.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at your Key Account Manager email.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [Olaya St, Al-Andalus Commercial Center,
Building No. 8,1st Floor, Riyadh].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Credit Card payment policy
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED, SAR, US Dollar, and Euro.
(www.yrbooking.com) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment according to booking clearly mentioned cancellation policy
Provisions related to YrBooking Inventory:
YrBooking will provide the stock of its inventory to the Agent as per the terms and cost set out in this agreement. Once the Agent acquires the YRBooking stock, it will be the duty of the Agent to inspect the terms and conditions mentioned on the YRBooking website and inform the clients regarding these terms and conditions.
Territory for the Agent to conduct his business:
The Agent may offer the stock of YrBooking to the specialist clients on the terms and conditions agreed by the Agents in the specified territory and not outside such territory in any conditions.
Dissension among Agents and Customers:
The Agents will provide details of every protest of the specialist clients to YRBooking within a period of 10 days from the registration of such formal or informal disagreement of the client with the services rendered and the Agent will work in cooperation with YRBooking and lodging to resolve any such disagreement or dispute.
Conditions agreed by the Agent:
The Agent, wherever applicable, from the date of this agreement agrees and warrants abiding by the following terms of this agreement:
- The Agent is capable for this agreement and has legally executed it. `
Dubai – Business Bay, Blue Bay Tower, Office 19-17th floor 3 of 6
- Under no condition the Agent is allowed to reveal the cost or any part of value (including, but not limited to the commission payable) to any third party.
- The agent should provide accurate data to YRBooking through the booking interface, and if any data provided is wrong in any manner the Agent agrees to remunerate and reimburse YRBooking against any loss or interest or liability, which might arise in relation to such error.
- The agent is not allowed to provide access to the Online Booking System to any third party without prior approval of YRBooking.
- Some hotels, particularly in Europe, USA & UAE do charge a resort fee which must be paid to the hotel directly. YRBooking is not responsible for resort fee charges and have no control over their implementation.
Hotel Information and Facilities
Hotel star ratings aim to give a general overview of the quality of the hotel and approximate level of facilities, services and amenities available. However this rating system does vary from country to country. For example a 5* Kuala Lumpur hotel will not be the same as a 5* Paris hotel. YRBooking is not responsible for the hotel categories and star ratings as these have been provided to us and accepted in good faith.
Any complaint which cannot be resolved at the hotel must be notified to us by email with the subject message 'Complaint'. All complaints must be notified to us within 15 days of the checkout date, contact at email@example.com
- YRBooking reserve the right to correct any pricing or displayed errors this includes errors and/or omissions which have been entered by an hotelier or local agent. In the event of a price error and/or omission, we will offer you the choice of either keeping the booking at the correct rates, cancelling the booking or subject to availability we will offer you a suitable alternate hotel.
- Please note that nightly room rates might increase after a confirmed amendment even if you decrease the number of nights. This might be either due to changes in currency exchange rates or promotions on the original booking date.
Conditions agreed by YRBooking:
YRBooking, wherever applicable, from the date of this agreement agrees and warrants abiding by the following terms of this agreement:
- a. YRBooking is capable of signing this agreement and has legally executed it.
- b. All the legal compliances with the relevant laws and regulatory declaration related to information assurance, security or maintaining any licenses or grants have been complied with.
Dubai – Business Bay, Blue Bay Tower, Office 19-17th floor 4 of 6
YRBooking does not make any representations, commitment or promises other than as specified in this agreement and specifically (without limit) of:
- I. YRBooking does not promises, assures or represents any condition or terms in connection other than mentioned in this agreement for the YRBooking stock availability or representation of such stock and the risk in connection to such matters.
- II. Data provided on the website of YRBooking is of general nature and YRBooking will not be liable if such data is incorrect in any manner.
Delegation of Responsibility:
Apart from the terms and conditions mentioned in this agreement, the Agent is hereby restricted to delegate the responsibilities (or activities) as mentioned in this agreement to any third party except those that are not contrary to the provisions of this agreement. However, the prior assent of the third party is required to be obtained for that matter and the Agent guarantees that the third party agrees to be bound by the terms of this agreement in the context of Agent and stays bound by this agreement.
- Head Office Blue Bay;17th Floor, Office 1719; Business Bay, Dubai (UAE)
- P.O. Box 126232
- +971 4430 9282 (UAE)